Growing up too fast....

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sour Cream Nail Art

There is nothing more frustrating than thinking you are computer literate to feeling completely computer illiterate when trying to upload a video. WHY does it have to be so complicated. At least it seems that way. I have a few videos that I have uploaded to YOUTUBE but cannot seem to figure out how to get them on this blog. My YOUTUBE user name is CarlsonNews2 if you want to view them. I'm still working on it. Just wanted to say that we've had some big accomplishments this month. Sadie has learned to ride her big girl bike without training wheels. I looked out the window one afternoon and there she was riding around all by herself without training wheels. I was so proud of her. She did on her own time and she was SO proud of herself.  Also...they got their bunk beds and Sadie was the first to sleep up top. And a few months ago they decided to take the plunge and start swimming on their own without floaties at the Y pool.


These were random photos I took. I had put sour cream on the side of Trista's plate of beans and rice and this is what she decided to do with it. Not too fond of sour cream I guess. I give her props for getting it so evenly on each finger:)

No comments: