Growing up too fast....

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Silly Rabbit

I'm sucha bad mom. I didn't get a Easter basket for the girls. I had good intentions of doing it and then thought....if I wait till Sunday night then they'll be half price....or by waiting till half price there wont be any kinds of baskets. I did get them a few little goodies. I know I cant get away with it next year.
Thanks Mimi and papa Tom for their little Easter goodie packages. YOU SAVED THE DAY!!!
They loved all it.
The Easter egg hunt was quite a disappointment. Not for them but for me. Note to self...don't egg hunt with 6 and 7 year old. THEY TOOK ALL THE EGGS. Poor Sadie and Trista only got 5 eggs each while the other kids got 20. I guess part of it was their fault too. They just stood there watching all the kids while they ran like crazy. That's what the girls were fascinated with.
It was nice. Our friend/client of mine hosted it and it was nice to meet new faces.

Here are a few photos' Chris captured while at the egg hunt.



No comments: