Growing up too fast....

Sunday, January 22, 2012

She sleeps...

Chris caught this rare moment of our little Sadie bug the other morning. Last week I was fighting the flu (NOT FUN with two active three year olds) but I must say they were so good. We just laid around on the couch and watched Disney movies all day. I took a long needed break from the gym and just vegged out with the girls. I must say I really enjoyed it. Luckily I had what is called the mommy flu. Its the kind of flu that really means mom feels awful but life MUST carry on. The laundry still needs folding, the monkey butt powder all over the floor in the bathroom still needs cleaning up, the tortilla chips broken in a zillion pieces in the carpet still need vacuuming, the lunches/snacks and dinner still need to be made, kinda flu! I am so thankful they have not gotten it....yet. I started pumping them with Vitamin C and multivitamins the day after I got it, which I think is usually too late. This particular morning Chris got up with the girls(this flu did give me a three day sleep in ticket)and Sadie seemed not quite herself. Maybe, just maybe it was a little CATNAP was all she needed. When Sadie was little Lara and I use to joke that she literally could probably exist on little catnaps during a 24 hr day cycle. She's usually the first one up in the morning, the last to bed and naps are almost impossible. But sometimes she caves, sometimes she gives in and sometimes she just needs that little extra catnap....and so....this was what we found. Love you Sadie bug!

No comments: