Growing up too fast....

Monday, December 19, 2011

"No mommy, I do it"






It just seems like overnight they are changing. Just in the past few days I've noticed that they are doing a lot of role playing. I am also noticing that there is less fighting and more playing. The role playing keeps them occupied for hours. One plays the "mommy" and the other one plays "baby". One will hold the other one like a baby and feed her a bottle or go get cheerio's out of the pantry and feed it to the other one. But the funniest is one putting the diaper on the other one and one will actually "fake" crying. Everything is "I DO IT" and "no mommy, I a big girl"
They are now officially showering in their own shower and using their own sinks and toilet. After Xmas, Chris is starting to work on their loft beds. Their room is so small and we have utilize their space since I am seeing that they playing in their room a lot more. Chris got pallets from work and will be making the beds about 4.5 to 5 feet off the ground. I have the supplies for a wire to run underneath their bed and plan on getting some fabric to sew that will hang under their bed, kinda like a tent or play house area. I think I can handle sewing a straight line. Still gathering ideas for their bedding but Home Goods and TJMaxx I think has just what I'm looking for. I think it will turn out nice. Looking forward to getting that done.
These are just a few pics we took last week. I know the lighting isnt all that good but it'll do.

1 comment:

Mimi Hayes said...

MiMi LOVES these outdoor shots. The sistas look so grown up here!