Growing up too fast....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May Happenings 2011

SADIE GLENN
TRISTA LEE
Sadie on Left/ Trista on Right
Sadie
Trista in Green Sadie in Blue
I kinda knew May would be just as crazy as the past few months but Mimi's wedding was definitely worth it. Oh to be young again and in love. Wait a minute....they arent really all that young;) but they are IN LOVE! Glenda Carlson became Glenda Hayes on May 21, 2011 at 3:55pm. What a beautiful wedding it was. Why can't weddings be as simple as theirs was? Simple meal, simple decorations, simple cake, simple attire and yet I know it was not a simple task. Tom's sisters,sister in laws& friends set a spectacular spread! Practical is the word I'm looking for. I'll just say I've changed my way of thinking over the past couple years and I'm teaching the girls about practicality. Lets keep it simple girls, for mommy's wallet sake:)
(Wedding pics to follow soon)
WHAT THE GIRLS ARE UP TO:
Almost 2.5 years old and they are keeping me on my toes.
They brush their own teeth, they enjoying skyping with oni Johnny and Oni steve and Juju. They are still in seperate rooms. Sadie still hates her veggies, they stay dry thru their naps, they love popcicles, they still loved to be held and rocked. I can actually read a book to them at bedtime and make it thru. They love to blow bubbles in the tub...with their mouth that is;) Sadie occasionally will fake foam at the mouth when she doesnt get her way...its actually hilarious to watch but needless to say she gets a nice swat on the butt for it. Trista loves peddaling her bike around the kitchen. They know how to get their stool to get things out of the drawers...oh yay- NOT! They can get on and off the toilet on their own and they both give me lots of hugs and kisses when I ask.

No comments: