Growing up too fast....

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our very own Geisha

TRISTA- a little 2 year old who's curiosity got the best of her.OR
Geisha (芸者?), Geiko (芸子) or Geigi (芸妓) are traditional, female Japanese entertainers whose skills include performing various Japanese arts such as classical music and dance.




You know when its too quiet for too long there is trouble. I was standing at the Armoire at the bottom of the stairs organizing the girls clothes and shoes and once again putting clothes in Rubbermaid's for upcoming consignments when all of the sudden our very own GEISHA appeared. Trista had located my MK foundation in my make- up drawer. Let me explain......a week ago they could not turn round door knobs or twist off caps UNTIL NOW! Crazy how fast they change. I was actually very impressed with how evenly she put it on. She even managed to cover the crevices in her eyes and only had a little bit dripping from her chin by the time she got to me. She was very calm as she approached me but you could tell the thickness around her eyes was probably starting to bother her. Have you ever tried to get off that much foundation. It was a full tube since I don't wear that shade. I think we could have made a commercial advertising the effectiveness of Mary Kay's wonderful make-up remover. That stuff is wonderful....now I will need to get a new bottle since it was all used up removing Trista's geisha face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, This is hillarious. Can't believe the little bugger got into your make-up drawer, but she certainly did a good job getting it on herself. She is a natural, of course.
Love their haircuts and what a clever way to get them to sit in the cutting chair. Loved the little cars.
Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Do you want me to make a pallet for them to sleep on in the computer room? They might do OK on the little pull-out sofa that Lara slept on. We could put chairs on either side to keep them from rolling off. What do you want for dinner Thurs. nite?

Love you all so much,
Mom

merryheathre said...

At first I thought she was wearing a mask! I guess she is... sort of. :)