Growing up too fast....

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cowgirl Up!




"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you"
When Lara got off the plane at Christmas time I had been forewarned that she had a few extra carry-ons. She didn't get off the plane with a suite case and carry on but a suitcase, three boxes and two carry-on's. Southwest attendants did a little scolding but it wasn't going to stop her from bring her goodies to the girls. Almost all but a 1/4 of the stuff consisted of clothes ranging from 2T up to 4T for the girls. In all that stuff were two pairs of cowgirl boots. Dad Carlson would be proud- one pair reminds me of the boots he use to wear just in kid form. Thanks Auntie Larce for all their goodies.

2 comments:

merryheathre said...

SO cute! I have dark pink cowgirl boots that I love - but they're my first pair. Good thing Sadie & Trista are starting early!

Anonymous said...

So precious!! Glad they are enjoying them. I usually am on the site at work and can't make a comment. I so love you blog site sister thanks for taking the time and I always love what you write. you are so good at it and creative.