Growing up too fast....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our 10 year Celebration




I know this isn't really about the twins but after all how they got here was because two people fell in love. Our 10 year anniversary was celebrated with Chris's grandparents who celebrated their 60th and we were so honored to celebrate with them at the Biltmore Inn. Thank you Papa for all the planning and for the invitation, we enjoyed every minute of it.
I had never been there and it exceeded my expectations. The hotel was superb, the view was beautiful and the company we were with was delightful. I played my first game of Mexican train with domino's and I have to admit.....it was FUN!
Two days after returning from the Biltmore in we unpacked and repacked for Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We stayed 5 nights at an all inclusive resort and the all inclusive part is an under statement. I don't think I want to travel any other way. We had our choice of 12 different restaurants that were fantastic. We were a stones throw away from 5th avenue where all the shops are and only a minutes walk to where we got two deep tissue massages for $25.00each- I almost felt guilty. We had one full day at zip lining which took us 3 hours to complete, an offroading vehicle thru caves and two swims in the underground rivers that was so incredible. And the rest of the time we did a lot of sleeping and chillin by the pool. Five days was just not long enough:)

No comments: