Growing up too fast....

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'd rather be hot than cold

I try to tell myself that the blog is a place to "journal" about what a crazy 18 months of our life this has been. It would be so much easier to upload to FB and walk away. I'll be glad I did it down the road- I just need to get better at keeping up.
The summer heat is in full swing and it seems like not long ago I was complaining of the cold weather. At the end of the day there is nothing better than checkin for ticks, scratchin skeeter bites, diggin in my oh so proud garden and the smell of fresh cut grass.
Chris was kinda joking the other day when he reminded me that I've only cut the grass 1 time since we moved into this house. I told him that I am perfectly capable of mowing the grass and would if I had to or if he asked but growing up I had my share of mowing 6 acres every other Sunday and I'm still feeling burned out.

THEIR FIRST RIDE ON THE MOWER


KISS KISS (SADIE MY LOVE BUG)
GIRLS IN DRESSES CAN RIDE MOWERS TOO

No comments: