Growing up too fast....

Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's almost that time again. He's almost 104!!!



I take over bread and health food to Granddad every couple weeks and let the girls explore his apartment and he loves it."Wish you didn't have to go already," he says. Its that time of year again. In just a few weeks Granddad Carlson will be 104. My Aunt and Uncle were in town and I thought it would be a treat for Granddad to meet Jim Gilley,the president of 3ABN. Granddad is an avid supporter of the 3ABN and several other networks. He faithfully gives every month out of his budget.He got a chance to share a little about his years in Daluth and working on the dredge. Granddad mentioned his favorite speakers but followed with "I can only watch about 3 hours a day and that's it"(not sure if that's bc of the antenna or the speakers:)) which my Uncle replied "that's about all I can take too" and laughed.
Now the girls are older I'm so glad they have gotten to spend more time with Granddad.

No comments: