Growing up too fast....

Sunday, February 28, 2010




As much as I'd like to kick Rocky out to the doghouse he is a good second to the jungle gym at the park. The girls climb all over him and he just sits there. They pull his chops, his tale and Trista's even grabbed his.....:)
The strings have been cut loose. Kind of a sad week but I tried to not think about it too much. Wednesday was my last day to nurse. It's kinda like the first stage of letting them go-their growing up and so fast. I still think back and remember the many tears I shed from nursing in those first 6 weeks. Wow- what a sacrifice, what a commitment it is but I was determined not to give up!!! I am so glad I gave the best to our little cherubs for 14 months.
Lately I've been busy with real estate and I'm so thankful for my supportive hubby. He does such a good job with the girls. Taking care of multiples is such team work and I think we've mastered it! I love you hun!

No comments: