Growing up too fast....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

14 months and crawlking



They love feeding each other. They think it is so funny. And they love feeding me their unwanted food. Only a mothers love will eat cold,smashed,half eaten peas!



Their WALKING......when they want to. They have mastered the art of going up AND down the stairs all by themselves each doing it in their own way and on their own time.
Mimi (Meme) came over Valentines Day while Chris and I went to see a movie- thanks Momma C.
Can hardly believe its been 14 months. I'm down to one nursing a day and for some reason I am having a hard time letting it go. Every morning I say "this is it" but then I just keep doing it. My friend said it would be harder for me to quit then for them to give it up and she's right. I promise though I will quit before they can say you know what. They no longer get the bottle and its hard to believe that they are transitioning from babies to little girls.

No comments: