Growing up too fast....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Hummus Picnic






No bibs, no boosters just a blanket and "dig in" frenzy. One hummus is a roasted red pepper and the other one is a green chili sauce. The girls love it. They decided that digging their little fingers into was way more fun than waiting for me to put a little on a piece of tortilla and feed it to them.
They've taken a few steps but crawling gets them where they need to go faster...so they think. I'm not complaining:) Chris is thrilled that his expensive studio lights case are a perfect fit on the entryway steps that keep them from reaching the flight of stairs.
This past Tuesday I hosted a play date with some moms from a Meet Up group I joined here in Hendersonville. The two moms brought their two and three year old BOYS. Sadie and Trista spent most of the time watching them catapult from couch to couch and climb over chairs and tables. Whew.....is that a boy thing?:)

2 comments:

PhilipMeade.com said...

Sadly, nope, not a boy thing! Callie Grace is racing up and down stairs, climbing on the coffee table, trying to unplug everything in the house, and hiding cheerios in every conceivable spot. I've never had so much fun in my life, and just waiting for Justus to catch up with his sister! I love your pics, and hope you are well!

Andi

Carissa J said...

I love their shirts. :) So easy to tell them apart that way. :)