Growing up too fast....

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Deceitfully Delicious


With Uncle Steve on his birthday at Gigi's Cupcakes and a few days after their first haircut.....the mullet had to go:(
Sadie is on the left and Trista on the right.
As I sit here and type I occasionally look over at the girls in their booster seats only to find myself telling Trista to keep her paws on her own tray. She loves stealing Sadie's' food and if I'm not looking Sadie loves to "share" her unwanted veggies. Which brings me to a recent dilemma. Somehow I delivered to munchkins that don't like their veggies. They wont eat them. Lara mentioned a book by Jerry Seinfeld's wife called Deceitfully Delicious so as I wait for it to come in the mail(thanks Larce) I decided to whip up my own concoction. In the blender went sauteed carrots,broccoli,zucchini,squash,tofu,corn,peas and ONIONS -added it to one cup of whole milk and dumped it in my pancake batter recipe(omitting the sugar) and TA DA. If I had to admit it myself I would slather them with butter, grab a fork and eat them myself. So good and best of all they DEVOUR them.

No comments: