Growing up too fast....

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bath Time




I think we are trying to see how long we can bathe our girls in the SINK! Poor girls- they have been tub deprived but if you knew our set-up its way easier for us to stay downstairs.
I asked Chris the other day if I should feel bad for looking forward to bath, bottle and bedtime. I take a deep breath and look around to see what I need to get done around the house before we sleep. I think I'm pretty productive and keep up with things during the day while the girls nap. I recently read a blog of a couple who had girl triplets, she was 24 weeks gestation and lost two of the babies within a month of each other and the third baby girl is still in NICU and holding on to life. I wrote my friend who shared the story on Facebook and told her that I didnt know this couple at all and coudnt help but sob at my computer for 10 mintues. I quickly realized just how precious life is and how thankful I am for two healthy baby girls and myself who made it 38 weeks. I also admitted how guilty I felt for feeling exhausted somedays or wanting to pull my hair out when Sadie and Trista are a little fussy/clingy or dont nap well. When they woke up from their nap I just smothered them with kisses and hugs and told them how much I loved them......like I do after every nap but this time I made it last a little longer. Enjoy this great weather!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I cried too, when I read your letter. We are so, so blessed and our girls are perfect and precious, not to mention they are beautiful also. What more could we ask?
Love you all,
Mom