Growing up too fast....

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July... Good Food and Good Family






I drove down with the girls for the day to Ardmore Alabama(mom's hometown)where we spent our annual Fourth of July eating good food and swingin' on the wood swing. Chris and Stephen made their way the long route on motorcycles and arrived just in time for food....how convenient!
Thank you Missy, Ann and Billy Ray for all you did to make it a great July 4th. Billy Ray the girls just loved you- thanks for helping me keep them entertained on on the swing.
I left shortly after we ate with a plate of dessert in my passenger seat to keep me drulling(MmmmGood). I was entertained all the way by Trista screaming and oddly enough Sadie did not make a peep. With my knees doing the driving and my fingers plugging my ears it actually was bearable.The guys left on their bikes shortly after hoping to miss the rain.
It was so nice to see everyone and we enjoyed everything.
Although the girls did not experience their first fourth of July fireworks there will be many more in the years to come. They were fast asleep when all the booms started to go off.

No comments: