Growing up too fast....

Friday, May 29, 2009

Because I have nothing to do all day...






I decided to undertake the making of 25 loaves of bread last week and another 20 loaves this week for the ABC and campmeeting to sell. So inbetween nursing, burping, changing and playing I managed to make 25 loaves of Breakfast bread,cut, bag and label all in one day. Interesting to say the least. My kitchen was a disaster. Flour was dusted in places I didnt realize until it was pointed out by an ever so kind lady in the grocery store when I had to make a quick trip to get more apricots for the bread. What an eventful week. The girls are changing it seems like daily. They are both rolling over and this week Trista and Sadie both about two days apart started to grab for thier feet. They love screaming out in their crib only for me to find them smiling and tearlessly looking up at me. Sadie's quick afternoon 20 minute power nap makes me think that BABYWISE was correct when it said, naps will vary with multiples. I could shoot those authors sometimes.

1 comment:

Carissa J said...

I LOVE the picture of one sucking the other's foot. Is it Trista with Sadie's foot? :)