Growing up too fast....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bath Time



"mom, please give me some privacy." Both love bath time and so do mom and dad cause they sleep so much better! Monday the 12th they will be 4 weeks old. Time flies when you're up every three hours-They are sleeping pretty good from 10 to 2 and then from 3 to 7. Chris has been so much help with burping, diaper changing and late night feedings making sure they get back to sleep.
Although I have been a couple days by myself I am managing pretty good but it definitely is challenging.
Tomorrow Chris and I have a night on the town and then to the CELINE DION concert. Cant wait! Mimi Carlson and JuJu Thurmond are taking care of the girls-thank you!
Sadie is the one with her hands by her face.

2 comments:

Prentices said...

Time DOES fly - can not believe they are a whole month old! Sweet little girls, love the bear outfits.

Hope you had a wonderful, much deserved night out! So nice of you to take Chris to see Celine Dion, Amber. ;)

hdsmith51 said...

They are getting so big! Karen and I were just playing in her room, and she got out 2 of her babies and called them Sadie & Trista. She was Auntie Am and I had to pretend to be Uncle Chris. She just loves talking about your girls :-)....and of course now she wants a baby sister again!!