Growing up too fast....

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Babies they'll be.....


Thanksgiving has come and gone so it looks like Christmas babies they'll be. Monday will be my final Ultrasound and he'll also check to see if any activity is going on. I walked Opry Mills Mall yesterday for 3 hours but realized after a while that its the weight on my feet and back that suffered more-kinda fun wearing flip flops in December. Contractions/sharp pains are getting more intence though. Today I will tackle making my annual reindeer cookies and the infamous "Landers" toffee crunch for friends.
I feel so blessed. I have made it 37.5 weeks and feel good. Dont get me wrong I am big and awkward and the swelling is controlled by frequent foot props. We are guessing the babies are closer to 6 lbs each. You can do the math and give me KUDO's for that:) They are still very active which is always reassuring. I figured I'd get a pedicure since something has to look good from my view just hope I timed it right since pedicures only last about 3 weeks! Bags are packed, birth plan done(lets hope we can follow it) and soothies are bought(thanks Stacey/Kristen). Despite my mother-in-laws permission to "get busy" Chris and I have decided that there is no rush- we hope they will come when their ready. Doctor has talked about not wanting to go past mid December but no date has been set yet for induction! So we wait.....

1 comment:

Prentices said...

That mug is hilarious! Glad that you are still in good spirits, and am AMAZED that they're still cookin'. You sound well prepared and ready to go - any day now!

Can't wait!