Growing up too fast....

Thursday, November 13, 2008

You do the math....

Ultrasound was Tuesday.Everything looks good. Sadie is 4lbs 14oz and Trista is 4lb 15 oz. Almost the 5 pound mark! I warned most of you that the last month you wouldnt see me. I have already missed my first sabbath last week cause I do not have church worthy clothing. Although I would love to show up in my pink valour pants and see what those "convervatives" had to say about it! Its' either that or jeans cause I am NOT buying any clothes! Sorry- cant attach pictures cause there were no good shots. THe lady said they are too big and there is too much going on it there to get a good profile shot-I'm gonna take that as a good thing.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I bet you look beautiful!

Audrey

Shelly said...

Congratulations!! The girls are soooo adorable and Amber totally has Angelina Jolie beat for the "looking fabulous" award after having beautiful twins. Love you guys - keep us updated with pics:)