Growing up too fast....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

35 Weeks and feelin it!


This is the first week that I am going to admit to feeling a bit more miserable.
Almost 11 lbs of baby and indigestion that feels like its strangling me....I refuse to take medicine though. Doctor says babies are both head down and SUNDAY is the big day to get to so I can deliver at our local hospital and not downtown. Chris has been so sweet about telling me to take it easy....until I learned that him and five other guys at work have a BET as to when I'll go into Labor and I think he's afraid he's going to loose! Yesterday I was so tempted to use the Motorized cart at Wal-Mart. I refrained and instead had to stop three times to sit on the bench from the Veggie Isle to the Dairy Isle! Actually felt enough energy when I got home to vacuum and detail the car inside. Needless to say I did not get a good look when Chris pulled in the driveway to see me doing that! I just cant help myself.
Picture is with my Aunti from Sabah Malaysia. She took care of me when I was little when my parents were overseas and is Family to me! Love you Titi!

1 comment:

Prentices said...

Praying for Sunday! (Sorry, Chris - all bets are off!)

You look beautiful Amber, and all that nesting you're doing just means your that much closer to the finish line. These girls will be worth all the Tums in the world once they finally come. Tyler and I are so excited for you two!

Very happy to hear about your dad's progress. You're right; just one day at a time. Take care!